Thai Green Curry with Chicken Gaeng Khiew Waan GaiRecipe
Cooking Thai Green Curry is simple once you see how it is done. In the 2 online videos you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients at his cooking school Air's Thai Culinary Kitchen in Chiang Mai Thailand.
Copy the recipe below then watch the Thai Green Curry with Chicken video.
Thai Green Curry Recipe
* 150 g. sliced chicken breast
* 2 tbsp cooking oil (Soya Bean)
* 1-2 tbsp Thai green curry paste (This is what makes it spicy)
* ½ cup coconut cream
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 1 cup pea eggplant (eggplant cubed into small pieces will do)
* 5 kaffir leaves stem removed and torn
* 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
* 1 tsp sugar
* Handful sweet basil leaves
* 1-2 long red chilies diagonally sliced (red bell pepper will do)
Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat and add Thai green curry paste, stir regularly to prevent the paste from burning. Add coconut cream, chicken and cook until fragrant. Bring to a low boil then add eggplant, kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce, sugar then coconut milk. Simmer until chicken is cooked then turn remove from stove and transfer into serving bowl. Garnish with sweet basil leaves.