Tours and Experiences in Thailand Away from the normal tourist crowds
Over 30 years of providing custom designed itineraries in Thailand from day trips to several month packages. From luxury to budget tours, treks, adventures, home stays and festivals we can meet your expectations.
New Covid-19 regulations for visitors to Thailand beginning November 1, 2021.
- Must have been in the approved countries for at least 21 consecutive days before departure date.
- Upload your documents via an online platform before travel. The existing Certificate of Entry (COE) is set to be replaced by ‘Thailand Pass’.
- Insurance with minimum cover of US$ 50,000 to cover the cost of the treatment and any other medical expenses related to testing positive for Covid-19
- Stay one night at a SHA Plus or similar hotel (hotels with approved Covid safety protocols).
- Hotel must be booked and paid for in advance with payment to also cover the RT-Covid test on arrival and an Antigen Test Kit (ATK).
- Proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 issued at least 14 days before your travel date.
- Children under 12 years of age, travelling with their parents or guardians, are exempt from the vaccination requirement. However, children under 12 must have a medical certificate with a RT-PCR lab result indicating that Covid-19 is not detected and issued no more than 72 hours before travelling.
- On arrival, you will be required to proceed directly by the approved airport transfer to the Covid test centre/hotel. You will then need to wait at the hotel until the test result is received (should be available within approximately 8-12 hours).
- You will be required to download and install any specified apps (currently the MorChana app).
- If you test negative for Covid-19, you can then travel anywhere in Thailand.
- Travellers will also be issued with an Antigen Test Kit*.
All Thailand Experiences
What we do
Visit beautiful Temples and exciting Markets, Experience Hill Tribes, ride a Long Tail Boat trough mountain canyons, Hike and Trek through the Cloud Forest, Swim in Waterfalls, enjoy exciting white water Rafting.
Every tour can be custom designed to meet your needs. We can also provide accommodation of your choice from home stay to luxury. Travel with us and enjoy a rich rewarding experience you will remember for a lifetime
Ecotourism and sustainable tourism is very important to us. We started All Thailand Experiences with this in mind. We follow the four basic rules for real ecotourism in Thailand.
Tours, include Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai – Lampang – Golden Triangle – Thaton – Doi Inthnon Nationl Park – Hill Tribe Villages – Long Tail Boat Trips – Bird Watching – Thai Food Culinary Tours – Family Friendly Tours – Train Tours – Handycraft Villages – waterfalls – Beautiful Temples.
Hike on Thailand’s highest mountain or on the Thai – Myanmar border visiting hill tribe villages and local markets away from the normal tourist crowds. Clean accommodations and food. English speaking local guides.
bird watching at the best areas in North Thailand with experienced local birding guide. Chiang Mai, Doi Inthanon National Park, Chiang Dao and Doi lang. Transportation from and return to Chiang Mai Thailand, meals and comfortable accommodations included
This has been our second trip with All Thailand Experiences and I’m really happy that I found someone who can deliver amazing experience based on a great knowledge, relationship with locals and really kind and cheerful personalities of all the guides and driver
Our trip was not only, in our eyes, excellent value and very easy, but some of our most enjoyable travels ever. We’ve been “off the beaten track”, treated like family, introduced to the real highland areas and people of Thailand and seen the most spectacular scenery we could have imagined.
If you want to find birds, go with All Thailand Experiences. My wife and I have been birding on several continents (Costa Rica, Peru, etc) and have never had a better birding experience. The staff is extraordinarily knowledgeable and helpful. My wife, a trained biologist, was amazed .